InnoRules

NEWS

Title [News Clip] InnoRules Constructs Franchisers' Calculation System for Shinsegae With Me CVS Chain
Writer Admin 2017-05-24
(4552 HIT)
InnoRules is carrying out a multi-type calculation system construction project for Shinsegae With Me, a CVS chain, through our BRMS product, InnoRules.

Once the multi-type calculation system is settled, Shinsegae With Me will be able to advance to a better and more stable computerized system for more upgraded store management by consolidating the basis of establishing the calculation system of the entire franchises and distributing profits, promptly and transparently.

The project, which started in January 2017 and is scheduled for nine months of construction until the end of September 2017, will shorten the account settlement rate from 17 hours to 20 minutes and significantly reduce the time and expense required for proofreading and comparing. It is expected that the efficiency of the contract management work of the franchises will be greatly improved.

We hope that InnoRules will improve convenience of Shinsegae With Me by promoting the sales management of the stores distributed across the country. We, InnoRules, are planning to capitalize the know-how of constructing a CVS computer system through the success of this project and expand to new businesses and new markets.

More details about InnoRules' Samsung Card enhancement project will be introduced after the opening of it, scheduled in August. Thank you.